The German customer service department at Albelli is hiring a new employee for their international team! Your next job could be helping customers of Albelli who have troubles or questions with their online order. You are the essential for a good customer satisfactory!
what we offer
- Salary of €11,00 per hour
- Long term vacancy
- 32 hours per week
- Customer care in a international team
who are you
You are always trying to give the customer the best experience you can! You go above and beyond to satisfy the customer and will make sure the customer will be back for another order! The main language at Albelli is English but your phone calls and emails will be in German.
- Someone with a higher education and/or thinking level
- You can speak and write German at a (near) native level and are fluent in English or Dutch; – Experience with customer contact (personal or by phone);
- Ready to start from the 11th of January
- Available for 32 hours (Fridays are a must!)
- Some experience with customer contact (personal or by phone)
what will you do
The Customer Care department is one of the most important departments within albelli. It’s the place where we provide a 5 days a week service to our customers and where we are committed to deliver the best customer experience, anytime and anywhere!
As a Customer Care Expert you will answer customer questions about our products, their orders and deliveries. Besides answering questions you will also give some advice about our products and services so our customers can create the best photo experience ever!
You will be the point of contact for our customers by mail, chat and phone. You are 100% customer focused and you are driven by customer satisfaction.
- Answering questions about products, orders and deliveries
- Advising about the products and services
- Phone, mail and chat contact with customers
where will you work
Albelli is a fast growing, international e-commerce company in The Hague. They make a variety of products where you can print a photo on, mugs, calendars, photo books, you name it!
You will be a part of an International team of customer care experts in which everybody is highly motivated and results-driven. There is a variety of customers from The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
- Growing and dynamic work environment
- International team
Is this job exactly what you are looking for? An interesting job, a great team, and being a part of eternalizing memories for customers? Don’t wait and apply for this job! If you have any questions about the job you can always give us a call or email.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.