As a PHP Developer at Coolblue, you ensure that our webshops are bizarre fast and super tight.
How do I become a PHP Developer at Coolblue?
Want to become an PHP Developer at Coolblue? Else will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Working with the customer traveler to make our customers even happier
- Helping colleagues and yourself through pull requests, code reviewing and pair programming
- Making our webshop a little bit better every day
- Occasionally write a few lines in C #
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a Software Developer
- You have a (technical) Bachelor or Master
- Your native language is PHP, but you are not bound by it
- You are good at improving the skills of your colleagues, thanks to your experience
- Front-end skills are an advantage
- You are familiar with working Agile
- You are able to solve problems by using diligent best practices and principles, such as SOLID and design patterns
- You know how to automate recurring genomes and implement them in continuous integration and implementation systems
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University
- An awesome workplace. With freshly prepared meals, monthly TGIF drinks, epic Coolblue parties, and an informal, playful office space
- 25 leave days. As long as you’ll promise to come back
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan
- An office at the best possible location. It’s only a short stumble away from Rotterdam Central Station. Or a 2-minute walk
- Relocation assistance, from a to z (only for people living in Europe)