As an Application specialist you think about the development and improvement of applications.
How do I become an Application Specialist at Coolblue?
As an Application Specialist, you and your colleagues are responsible for the operational and technical management of a number of business-critical applications. This includes providing third-line support, coordinating implementations, performing technical management and rationalizing our application landscape. Rationalization is done using the Tech Procurement process of which we as Application Specialists are a part. By taking a critical look at requests for the purchase of new software, we remove risks so that the application meets our technical requirements during implementation and can grow with Coolblue.
Would you also like to become an Application Specialist at Coolblue? Else explains how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Thinking about developing and improving applications
- Working together to ensure that the tooling and products get a little better every day
- Advising on streamlining and linking different systems
- Being the point of contact within Tech for applications
- Presenting about the ‘go live’ of new applications in a domain demo
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have a technical Bachelor or Master in for example Computer Science
- You have experience in managing different applications
- You have experience with databases and APIs to provide the right insights and support integrations
- You are good at maintaining contact with software suppliers
- You are good at making reports
- You have experience with and certification in Agile / Scrum and ITIL, ASL and / or BiSL are a (big) plus
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z
- An extraordinarily good work environment with colleagues who make you happy, epic (digital) Coolblue parties, pub quizzes and other activities
- Over 30 courses in our Coolblue University to get a bit better every day
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back
- A discount on all our products
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes
- At this moment we all work from home. Of Course we help you creating the best home-office possible. Including desk chair, laptop and blue garlands