MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to realize sustainable projects in the transition to a CO2-neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we are improving efficiency and performance on a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for over 250 years, we offer a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, it employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 120 locations worldwide. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers an extensive network of service centers for our customers worldwide. For our office in Schiedam and Antwerp we are currently looking for an IT Support employee who would like to join the team.
What does this mean?
We are looking for a highly qualified IT support specialist to help our employees with their technological needs, . You will be responsible for ensuring the best possible use of our hardware and software, improving system responsiveness, and safeguarding data in this position. Assist with IT equipment improvements will also be requested of you.
The work activities:
- Providing IT assistance to staff and customers.
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Work location: 3 days in our Schiedam Office and 2 days in our Antwerp Office.
- Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.